Choose a Department Below
Please be aware that each department has its own set of hours. All departments take lunch from 12:30pm-1:30pm and are closed Saturdays and Sundays.
Hey! We’re here for you! And, to reach us the speediest way possible (and for your documentation), please submit your issue to us via our help desk at helpdesk.cambridgemgi.com. Otherwise, this is how we can be reached:
- Telephone: 619-483-1127 // Calls returned between 9-5 pm M-F
- Text messages:619-483-1127 // serviced between 9-5 pm M-F
- Email (and Helpdesk Requests): firstname.lastname@example.org// returned between 9-5:30 pm M-F
- Please use our help desk: helpdesk.cambridgemgi.com for assistance
- If there is an imminent threat to human life or safety, call 911.
- For emergencies dealing with property due to flood, damage, or any other issue that may cause structural issues, you can reach us by phone at 760-670-3946
We are here to answer any questions you may have regarding a rental application.
- Telephone: 619-483-1126 // Calls returned between 8 am-2 pm M-F
- Text messages: 619-483-1126 // serviced between 6 am-2 pm M-F
- Email: email@example.com// returned between 6 am-2 pm M-F
Finding you a new home is our favorite! This is how our fantastic Leasing team works in a nutshell.
We have 2 ways to tour our properties: in person or virtual (Skype, Facetime, etc).
To contact us to schedule a tour or ask a question, email: firstname.lastname@example.org// returned between 9-5 pm M-F
Our accounting department handles all questions regarding rent and billings. Here’s how you can reach our team:
We have three ways to pay rent:
Cambridge Tenant Portal
or INNOREV Tenant Portal
- Mail: P.O. BOX 33887 San Diego, CA 92163
Rent payments are not accepted at our office location.
- Electronic Money Order: Request your special barcode from our accounting team via email at email@example.com
- If you need to visit us because you received a notice of outstanding rent due, our physical address is: 3400 4th Avenue, San Diego, CA